Tax Consultancy Services in UK
Over the years, we are providing impeccable services to valued clients related to business solutions, related to Tax. We have a complete range of products capable to manage all your business requirements and delivered by meeting the world standards with great customer feedback. We identify your Business needs and give you ultimate comfort in your business operations.
Berkeleyme Management Consultants is an American Network of Business Consulting working across the globe. Over the years, we are providing impeccable services to valued clients related to business solutions, related to Audit, Financing, accounting, tax, technology, consulting and advisory services. We have a complete range of products capable to manage all your business requirements and delivered by meeting the world standards with great customer feedback. We identify your Business needs and give you ultimate comfort in your business operations.
Our objective is to take all operational complications from our client & provide them reliable and efficient solutions. We believe that our clients should focus on business strategic issues and let Berkeleyme handle their operational matters by utilizing our professional and valuable experiences. Come and discuss your needs and our globally trained qualified staff is here to serve your need in the best way possible.
Capital Gains Tax
We assist in following matters,
- Applying for probate
- Business Asset Disposal Relief
- Business Asset Rollover Relief
- Capital Gains Tax
- Capital Gains Tax for business
- Capital Gains Tax on personal possessions
- Gift Hold-Over Relief
- Incorporation Relief
- Money and property when you divorce or separate
- Pay your Self Assessment tax bill
- Tax if you live abroad and sell your UK home
- Tax when you sell property
- Tax when you sell shares
- Tax when you sell your home
- Trusts and taxes
- Work out tax relief when you sell your home
Accounting & Bookkeeping
With countless accounting issues in the rapidly changing regulatory environment, accounting and book keeping plays a vital role in helping a business track its income and expenses. Our team of professionals provide continuous assistance in ensuring your financial statement as accurate as possible.
Over and above accounting & book keeping we are well poised to support you in the following areas.
Outsourcing Payroll Services
In the realm of running an business, having a streamlined payroll process is imperative. In a dynamic economic environment, like the UAE most businesses struggle to match pace with changing regulations and government forms. By outsourcing payroll services to our team of hands -on professionals you will have one less thing to worry about.
Part time CFO Services
CFOs take the lead in helping organizations make sound financing & investment decisions. A sizable portion of the UAE corporate sector consists of SMEs, and most of them cannot afford a full time CFO. To this end, leverage `Part time CFO Services` from a professional firm, like us. As the market transitions from a non-regulated to regulated tax environment, the expertise and experience of a `Part time CFO` will add value in critical areas of your business.
What is Tax Advisory?
The UAE’s taxation landscape is dynamic and businesses are required to comply with the UAE’s regulatory environment. As FTA approved Tax agents we bring to the table in-depth knowledge of the industry and local tax regulations while resolving complex issues through the tax audit services we provide.
In the realm of tax consultancy, we provide tailor-made solutions to each client, aligned to their business requirements. This is achieved by gaining a ringside view into tax-related issues faced by the business, based on which our team of experts offer appropriate Tax Advise.
What are the Tax Advisory services we provide?
VAT returns & advisory
Tax compliance, planning and management
VAT Registration and deregistration
Tax desktop review
Detailed VAT process reviews
Tax due diligences
Litigation reviews and appeal filing
VAT accounting & VAT advisory services
Economic Substance Requirements (ESR) filings
ESR Appeal filing with Ministry of Finance
Excise returns and advisory
Excise accounting advisory
International taxation and structuring advisory
CbCR filings support
How BERKELEYME can help you in Tax Advisory:
Backed by our extensive global network of experienced tax professionals, we deliver seamless services to help clients navigate complex tax laws and achieve optimum tax efficiency without compromising on compliance with tax laws and regulations. Our experienced tax team also provides ongoing training programs and awareness seminars to regularly update our clients on the practical implications of tax laws, both prevailing and proposed.
Our expertise lies in offering advisory services that are focused on maximizing tax benefits and minimizing tax burdens. Our team of tax experts, handhold clients and offer strategic advise on leveraging input taxes, tax incentives and comply with tax related regulations. We are positive BERKELEYME has a pivotal part to play in helping you stay compliant as you navigate the UAE’s evolving tax regime.
Company Incorporation in UAE (Mainland, Free Zone & Offshore)
The basic requirement for all business to operate in (or) form UAE is to have a Business license. We can assist you to choose the right Business license according to your business requirements.
Our professional staff is specially trained to cater to the client’s needs, understanding the nature and requirements of their business and providing advice on the most suitable working environment. A hassle free process with us; than going round and round with different government departments and getting disappointed without an amicable solution. This is where we come in, with thousands of hours of experience and the right network channels we can guarantee that you are choosing a right solution for your business. Our experienced consultants provide A-Z consultancy in setting up client’s business in UAE – business suitable in mainland or any of the free zones
Mainland companies are allowed to do business in and outside UAE without any restrictions. According to Company’s law, a mainland company requires a local partner (U.A.E National) or Local Service agent. Minimum 51% of the shareholding will be held by a Local partner and balance 49% can be divided among the expatriate partners. It can be formed with minimum 2 partners and maximum up to 50.
There are following categories
- Commercial license
- Industrial license
- Professional license
One of the most important aspects of doing business in the UAE is the legal structure. Foreign companies are allowed to establish one of these legal entities:
- Limited Liability Company
- One Person LLC
- Representative Office
- Sole establishment
- Civil Company
The most important benefit in setting up your Business in a free zone is that you are entitled to 100% foreign ownership. UAE Free Zones is a part of a selected and restricted land or setting, with a special tax benefit, exemptions of custom duties on imports and exports, generally associating the category of extra-territoriality. An entrepreneur’s aspirations to establish a business in this special economic zone which is organized around the major seaports and international airports with many geographic advantages to least cost and boost profit along with the following features-
- Fast tracking business set-up and licensing
- Abundant and cost-effective energy
- Excellent support services
- 100% foreign ownership & No requirement of UAE National as partner
- 100% import and export exemptions
- No Corporate taxes for many years. 5% VAT will be applied if supplies are taxable
- No personal income tax or capital gain tax
- No currency restrictions
We are always transparent when providing our clients and prospects with the total costs associated with setting up their UAE free zone business. A big part of this is simply ensuring we offer the flexibility to provide you with the exact package to suit your needs. Whether you require a single-shareholder Business license, a dual- (or more) shareholder Business license, or visas for employees or dependents, we will help you select the exact option you need so that you pay no more than is necessary.
List of some of the main Free Zone we can assist you in:
• Ajman Free Zone • Ajman Media City Free Zone• Dubai Airport Free Zone • Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC) • Dubai Silicon Oasis • Dubai Studio City • Dubai World Central (DWC) • Fujairah Free Zone • Fujairah Creative City • Hamriyah Free Zone • International Media Production Zone (IMPZ) • Jebel Ali Free zone • Rak Investment Authority Free Zone (RAKIA) • Ras Al Khaimah Economic Zone (RAKEZ) • Sharjah Airport International Free Zone • Sharjah Media City (SHAMS) • Umm Al Qawain Free Zone • Dubai Biotechnology and Research Park (DuBiotech) • Dubai Car and Automotive City Free Zone (DUCAMZ) • Dubai Gold and Diamond Park • Dubai Healthcare City • Dubai Industrial City • Dubai Internet City • Dubai Knowledge Village • Dubai Logistics City • Dubai Media City • Kizad (Abu Dhabi) • Dubai Media City • Abu Dhabi Airport Free Zone (ADAFZ) • Abu Dhabi Global Markets (ADGM) • Masdar City Free Zone (Abu Dhabi) • Twofour 54 (Abu Dhabi) • Kizad (Abu Dhabi) • Industrial City of Abu Dhabi
Offshore Company Incorporation
We are a leading company service provider in the United Arab Emirates, and a fully licensed agent of the Jebel Ali Free Zone (JAFZA) & RAK International Corporate Centre (RAKICC). We always offer best advice to clients to ensure the client is aware of all legal requirements for the international offshore business.
An offshore company as a legal business is used as a vehicle to minimize the tax pays out and shields the assets from restrictions in the native country. Therefore, easy licensing procedures for the creation of Offshore companies make for lucrative earning possibilities,
Different jurisdictions of Offshore Company Registration available in UAE:
- Jebel Ali Offshore
- RAK ICC
Why choose Offshore Company?
- No taxation
- Minimize the tax burden through legally available means
- Asset Protection
- Acts as a Holding Company
- Suitable for any type of worldwide business
- Easy and Quick Incorporation
All our business relationships are based on a professional approach and mutual trust and focused on quality service. We will be acting as your agent and will take care of all registration process and annual renewals.
What we offer:
- Filing with the registrar (If required)
- Registered office Facility
- Act as your registered agent
- Prepare all your registration forms, Issuance of Incorporation certificate & annual renewal of License
Our experienced team would be glad to assist you with the UAE company formation and with an offshore bank account in U.A.E. Start your business today in the fastest growing jurisdictions in the world: Welcome to the Emirates!
How can we assist you?
- Employment visas, Investor Visas and Family Visas in Mainland& Free Zones
- Product registration with Dubai Municipality, Food control department and Health Authority
- Renewal and cancellation of visas
- License renewals
- Documents attestation Service from Ministry of foreign affairs, embassy and other government departments
- Documents processing from Dubai Municipality and chamber of commerce
- Dealing with customs (File opening and Duty Exemptions)
Get all your documents cleared up by the authorities without any hassle.
Tax Residency Certificate
Trademark or service mark are distinctive elements like logos, slogans, hallmarks, names, graphics, titles, seals, symbols, or signatures that distinguish a brand from its competitors. A trademark registration simplifies the process of establishing a brand in the industry, creates an identity for the brand, helps expand the client base & most of all protects your brand. Wondering how to register a brand and get a trademark? Our team can guide you through your company trademark registration process which will benefit you in the following ways:
- Protects the features that give your brand its identity
- Prevents others attempting to register similar trademarks
- Trademarks are an asset, have a good will and can be licensed or franchised
What are the Trademark services we provide?
- Trademark Search
- Trademark Registration (Trademark Protection, Trademark Filing Services)
- Trademark Recordal
- Trademark Licensing
Our expertise lies in offering services that are aligned to the best interests of your business entity. With over 20 years of solid experience, we have successfully assisted clients in registering trademarks not just in the UAE but across the globe. Trust our expertise and experience as our team happily guides you towards protecting your brand and preserving its identity in a market teeming with competition.