Company Licensing in United Arab Emirates
The most affordable freezone company setup. Quick & Easy Processing.
UAE is a perfect choice for setting up a business, obtaining an investor visa, and settling with family. The business jurisdictions – The Free Zone and Mainland of UAE have a lot to offer for the clients to start a new business in the region. UAE is ranked No.1 in the ‘Ease of Doing Business’ index for the Middle East region. The Government is very supportive towards foreign investors starting a business and contributing to economic growth. UAE offers a wide range of Special trade licenses such as General Trading License, Gold Trading License, eCommerce License, Consultancy License and Industrial License.
I welcome you to be a partner with me in UAE as your Emirati partner in the growth of your business.
Together we will contribute to the UAE economy. I will assist you to get license and complete all the legal and compliance requirements of regulatory authorities.
I will be opening the door of connection and network so you can reach creditable customers and vendors and other stakeholders.
Lets work together for a better world.
H. E. Salma Al Qubaisi
- 100% foreign ownership (Professional Licenses)
- 49% Ownership, and majority profit sharing arrangement
- No corporate taxation
- Simple staff recruitment procedures
- Business friendly environment
- World class infrastructure
- Multi-currency bank accounts
- Get access to the local UAE market and international market
- 100% ownership of business, no UAE national involvement required.
- 100% tax free
- World class infrastructure of transport roads
- Flexible bank account opening and maintaining
- 3 years visas for investors, staff and family members
- 100% foreign ownership
- Anonymity, confidentiality and Asset protection
- Most cost effective structure to start and international business
- No office space, and visa requirements
- Flexible bank account opening and maintaining
- Multi currency bank accounts in local and international banks
Benefits of Starting a Company in the UAE
Points to make your decision easy
UAE is interested in increasing the business environment and many cities encourage them to invest in their communities. Hence you can have virtually unlimited choices for where to set up your business and can choose a geographical and climate zone that suits you.
Law and Regulations
Businesses in the UAE are treated the same, whether foreign or domestically owned. This gives you the benefit of all the laws relevant to acquiring a business or transferring capital. It puts you on an equal standing with your opponent if there is ever a business dispute. The laws & regulations are the same for all businesses.
Low Corporate Tax
UAE offer financial incentives to foreign investors who will establish their business in a specific location. Also, corporate tax rates are much lower.
Skilled Man Power
No matter what your business in the UAE is, you will find hundreds of skilled workers just waiting for the opportunity you can offer them when you begin hiring workers for your new business. As there are community colleges and technical schools all committed to training students to enter the workforce at all levels.
The UAE is worldwide known as a great business hub. Every day foreign nationals are willing to set up business from larger enterprises to a small startup. The effective way to enlarge business all over the world is to register in the marketplace key success factors for businesses around the world.
Access to advanced technology, which the UAE is known for, increases the desirability of the UAE as a place to do business. Many foreign investors are starting companies in the UAE just to have access to advanced technological innovations which will enhance their business production and world-wide communication.
Choose the freezone of your choice
- Jebel Ali Free Zone
- Masdar City Free Zone
- Dubai Maritime City
- Khalifa Industrial Zone Abu Dhabi (KIZAD)
- Sharjah Publishing City
- Hamriyah Free Zone
- Dubai Commercity
- Khalifa Port Free Trade Zone
- Creative City Free Zone
- Ajman Free Zone
- Fujairah Free Zone
- Dubai South
- Dubai World Trade Centre
- Dubai Design District
- Dubai Science Park
- International Humanitarian City
- Dubai Multi Commodities Centre
- Dubai Outsource City
- Dubai Silicon Oasis
- Sharjah Media City – Shams
- Sharjah Airport International Free Zone
- Abu Dhabi Airports Free Zone
- Dubai International Financial Centre
- Abu Dhabi Global Market
- Dubai Internet City
- Umm Al-Quwain Free Zone
- Ajman Media City Free Zone
- Meydan Free Zone
- Dubai Healthcare City
- Dubai International Academic City
- Dubai Production City
- Dubai Studio City
- Dubai Media City
Why use Berkeley & Lords to set up your company?
Company formation agents, like us, provide many useful services that you will not receive if you register directly with Companies House.