combines international best practice with regional expertise to create global investment opportunities for the local and international investor. We advise from idea to execution.
Our vision is to take all the business complications from our customers & provide them reliable, efficient & efficient solutions so they can focus on business strategic issues & we handles their business needs in the constant changing world.
Our mission is to provide the best professional business solutions in constantly changing world to make them successful in the development and growth of their businesses.
We are committed to providing a diverse set of unique advisory, duly researched, well-structured and risk-mitigated investment opportunities to its clients, with a view to achieve consistent and superior returns in the fields of private equity, venture capital, infrastructure and real estate.
Under the leadership of a committed team of advisors we are working with prominent shareholders and investors, we are advising on several matters like collective investment, strategic management, finance and accounting experience.
OUR INVESTMENT PROCESS
We use a structured investment process.
A team of experienced economists regularly evaluates the state of the global economy and produces well-founded forecasts for you. Based on this information, our experts determine the optimal mix of asset classes, markets and currencies in Berkeley’s investment policy. This policy is then approved and implemented effectively on your behalf by our Portfolio Management team.
We advice to help large public corporations to achieve their organizational objectives. We provide investment banking, asset management and treasury solutions as well as a full range of financial services for our valued clients by making client satisfaction as our top priority. Solutions for corporations include:
• Investment Banking
• Information Management
• Investment Management and Advice
• Risk Management
• International Trade Finance
• Payables and Receivables
SMALL & MEDIUM ENTERPRISES
Every business starts with small resources but with effective and efficient leadership and vision it grows as a big large corporation. we understand the need of finance for SME’s and shall provide them effective solutions so they can grow their business.
Solutions for small and midsized businesses include:
• Cash Management Services, Processes payments, manages cash balances and retrieves information on accounts
• Trade finance
• Business Banking Solutions
• Commercial Real Estate Banking
• Investment Management Advisory services
PUBLIC SECTOR AND NON-PROFIT
Public sector and non-profit customer placement is entirely differnt from conventional business models. they require visionary investment solutions in order to succeed in their work. We provide variety of solutions through our dedicated team.
Our advise includes,
• Public Finance
• Debt Capital Markets
• Investment management
• Working Capital Management Solutions
INDIVIDUAL AND FAMILIES
Need of times is to provide individual and family investors a world-class asset and wealth management platform through our Private Banking, Asset Management and investment teams. We focus to multiply wealth, manage it securely and pass it on to future generations. We try to help individual objective to be met and dreams of individuals and families should come true.
Solutions for individuals and families include:
• Private Banking
• Investment Management
• Wealth Management & Brokerage
• Mutual & Hudge Funds
We realize ever changing requirement of the our customers in the financial sector. We provide professional advice and optimal solutions to certain institutions, mutual funds, advisors and investment consultants all over the world including capital markets, alternative investments, foreign exchange. Solutions for financial institutions and advisors include:
• Financial Institutions and Governments
• Treasury Services Solutions
• Investment Management and Advice
• Capital Markets
• Risk Management
• Securities Lending
FINANCIAL ADVISORY SERVICES
Services offered by the Financial Services practice include:
• Audit and review of financial statements
• Advice on recognition and measurement of financial instruments under IAS 39 and the disclosures relating to financial instruments as required by IFRS 7
• Advisory services relating to the implementation of the effective interest rate method and impairment of financial assets under IAS 39
• Credit portfolio reviews
• Enterprise Risk Management
• Corporate Restructuring services
• Regulatory Advisory services relating to banking, brokerage house and investment fund activities undertaken in UAE, KSA and Global.
• Advisory services on mergers, acquisition and divestments
• Assistance to foreign and domestic investors in application for obtaining a license to operate in the DIFC
• Advisory services relating to banks seeking to convert into a branch, or to establish a branch of a credit institution
• Fraud Risk Management and Anti-Money-Laundering activities
Our Asset Management team institutions, individuals and financial intermediaries, worldwide. We provide advices for the full scope of assets category including equity, fixed income, cash liquidity, currency, real estate, infrastructure, hedge funds and private equity. Our asset management team is considered world best.
• Institutional Investing & Advisory
• Liquidity Investments
• Endowments & Foundations
• Advisors – Mutual Funds
Proposed commercial banking shall serve diverse corporations, municipalities, financial institutions and NGO, real estate investors/owners. Our team delivers extensive industry knowledge, regional expertise and world class service which optimize the resources our valued customers.
• Asset-Based Lending
• Capital Raising
• Real Estate Banking
• Equipment Financing
• Commercial Term Lending
• Treasury Management
We are one of the world’s leading investment banks, with large customer profile. We cover almost all nature of organizations include large public corporations, governments, service industry, manufacturing industry, educational organizations, hotel and tourism and investors all over the world. We building strategy for our clients, lend money, raise capital, assess risk, provide liquidity and ensure successful investment venture in all of our major business products.
• Investment Banking
• Equities investments
• Fixed Income Derivatives
• Commodities Investments
Wealth Services is a gold securities servicing that helps corporations, alternative asset managers, broker dealers and equity issuers optimize wealth, controlling risk and enhance resources. Wealth Services supports expansion on large scale, leading technology and deep industry expertise to service investments around the world.
• Agent Lending
• Collateral Management
• Fund Services
Private banking helps individuals and their families grow, manage and sustain their wealth. We try to deliver best suited solution appropriate to our clients’ financial needs and objectives. We provide variety of options by understanding depth of wealth management solutions including investing, wealth structuring, capital advisory and private investment advisory.
• Our Perspectives
We believe in enhancing business continuity management skills amongst our value clients by advising on cash management, trade, liquidity, commercial services. Our treasury management services enhances effective and efficiency in day to day wealth.
• Liquidity & Investments
• Trade Solutions
• Business Continuity
• Fraud Prevention
STRATEGY CONSULTING & RESEARCH
Our mission is to deliver in-depth market and stakeholder analyses to help clients solve complex business and communications problems. Our multi-disciplinary team consists of professionals who have served in major strategy firms, research consultancies, political campaigns, financial institutions and academic institutions.
• Capital Markets Research & Perception Audits
• Reputation Research & Insights
• Public Affairs Research & Opinion Polling
GO PUBLIC CONSULTANCY FOR IPO
An initial public offering (“IPO”) requires well-planned and strategic communications before, during and after the event. We have helped companies of all sizes successfully navigate their entry into the equity markets — from the preparation of the registration statement with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
WE WORK WITH OUR CLIENTS TO:
- Create a clear and effective investment proposition and strategic rationale for the IPO
- Establish an investor relations infrastructure, including website content and protocols for handling inquiries
- Target quality, long-term institutional investors for road show meetings and Post-IPO activities
- Prepare for the first earnings call
- Develop an IPO preparation rollout plan that identifies communications-related activities and responsibilities
- Educate & train senior management & other employees on public company communications practices – including media training, regulation fair disclosure training & mock Q&As
- Create and refine disclosure and reporting practices
- Arrange listing day media and event support
FUND SETUP IN TAX HEAVEN
- STARTING YOUR FUNDS
- MANAGING YOUR FUNDS
- FUND LICENSES
ISLAMIC INVESTMENT ADVISORY
- ACTIVE MANAGEMENT/ EXIT MANAGEMENT ADVISORY
- DEBT FUNDING ADVISORY
- EQUITY ADVISORY
- DUE DILIGENCE ADVISORY
- TRANSACTION STRUCTURING ADVISORY
- DEAL SOURCING, PROJECT INCUBATION ADVISORY
Creation of investment opportunity and wealth creation through:
- Sourcing and packaging of Investment opportunities
- Placements of private equity vehicles
- Active supervision of investments
Measurable action to increase business effectiveness through:
- Merger and acquisition
- Investment vehicles
- Financial restructuring
- Capital market transaction
- Private placements
Close support to sharpen the focus on what matters through:
- Interims Management
- Corporate Alignment
- Board Representation
- Project management
Holistic advice to main principal to achieve key objectives through:
- Market entry studies
- Competitive landscape analysis
- Feasibility studies
- Partnering and stakeholder analysis
Optimize the portfolio to achieve competitive edge through arranging facilities:
- Trade finance
- Working Capital
- Project Financing
- Debt and equity arrangements
Optimize returns on treasury activities through:
- Liquidity Planning
- Portfolio Management
- Asset Allocation
- Risk parameters